Sydney City College Of Management is a Registered Training Organisation RTO ID 45203 Sydney City College of Management has obtain approval to operate as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and Commonwealth Register for Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) provider and position itself as the VET provider of Human Resources, Business, Leadership and Management,Hospitality, Information Technology and Accounting courses to domestic and international students in terms of quality outcomes in the western Sydney CBD Paramatta .
The premises is located 10 minutes walk from Parramatta Train Station and is easily accessible via public transport.
The college building comprises of:
- 5 theory classrooms, equipped with power point projectors, trainer computers, white boards.
- 3 Student computer labs, equipped with more than 75 flat screen computers in total with Microsoft Office, Internet, printing and photocopying facilities.
- Student break out area.
- Resource library, equipped with 3 flat screen reference computers.
- Staff kitchen.
- Student services office space.
- Administration and Management office space.
- We are located on Macquarie Street, Parrmatta which is a busy road.
- You must not cross the road unless you are at a Pedestrian Crossing and it is safe to do so or are at a Pedestrian Light and it is signaling to cross (green).
- When crossing the road, always look right, then left and right again and only cross when it is safe.
- Do not run across the road.
- Practice safety at all times.