Student life at SCCM
- You are able to access your academic and attendance results through wise.NET
- Your login details would have been provided to you at enrollment
- Your latest attendance percentage will be available within 5 working days of your last class for the week
- Your Academic Results will be available within 10 working days of your final assessment task for the unit
- You can also access your attendance and academic results by visiting the Student Services Department.
CERTIFICATES AND STATEMENT OF ATTAINMENTS
- Students need to apply
- Issued subject to certain conditions
- Processed within 10 working days of receipt of complete application
- Collect in person from Student Services or at graduation
- Need proof of identification
- Interim copies – fees apply
STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES
- QUICK GUIDE – WHO CAN HELP ME (Page 10 of Student Handbook)
- Sydney City College of Management is committed to providing all students with quality student support services throughout their enrollment and adhering to the principles of access and equity for all its students. Sydney City College of Management offers a range of support services to students to assist them with:
- Achieving their learning goals
- Achieving satisfactory academic and attendance progress towards meeting the learning outcomes of their enrollment
- Adjusting to study and life in Australia
- Any welfare issues that may arise throughout their enrollment
- Their individual, training, assessment and service needs
- Any enquiries they may have with regards to their enrollment and progress
- Overview of Student Support Services (Page 79 of Student Handbook)
- A student common room (breakout area) is available for eating and preparing lunches and snacks. The common room is a great place to meet other students and there are facilities for storing and heating food. Keep up to date with the latest events by regularly checking the notice board in this area
- The Institute is smoke-free in ALL areas, including stairwells, toilets, lifts, ground floor foyers and front steps
- Thinking of quitting? Contact Quitline: www.quit.org.au or phone 13 7848.
- The SRC is a body elected by students to represent student interests, organize student events like charity days and student formals. Positions on the SRC are available each term and all enquirers should be directed to the Student Services Officer.
- Sydney City College of Management has a small resource library that contains additional reading materials available for student loan. To borrow books from the resource library, complete the Student Library Agreement Form along with a $20 deposit and provide the form to our Student Services Officer. Book loans are for a period of 7 days.
- Sydney Public Libraries are also available to students as well as local libraries in residential areas.
- See the following link for more information http://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/cs_library.asp
STUDENT COMMON ROOM
STUDENT COMPUTER LAB
You can use the college’s fully equipped computer lab, which is open between Monday to Friday: 8:00am – 9:15pm. The student computer lab includes Computers with Microsoft Office, printing facilities and photocopying facilities. Printing and photocopying costs 10 cents per page for black and white copies, and 20c per page for color copies. Should you have login, computer, printing or photocopying issues, you can speak to one of our friendly IT Support Team. Note that by using college computers, you must abide by the college’s Internet and Computer Use Policy.